Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, mutton leg soup recipe. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mutton Leg Soup Recipe is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Mutton Leg Soup Recipe is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook mutton leg soup recipe using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mutton Leg Soup Recipe:
- Get - Mutton legs (Goat legs)
- Get - Oil
- Get - Cumin Seeds
- Take - Fenugreek Seeds
- Prepare - Cardamoms
- Get - Bay Leaves
- Make ready - Star Anise
- Get - Black Pepper Seeds
- Make ready - Onions chopped
- Prepare - Ginger & Garlic Paste
- Prepare - Turmeric Powder
- Take - Red Chilli Powder
- Take - Garam Masala Powder
- Prepare - Salt
- Get - Coriander Leaves
Steps to make Mutton Leg Soup Recipe:
- Heat a pressure cooker and add oil.
- Add cumin seeds, fenugreek seeds, cardamoms, bay leaves, star anise, black pepper seeds and shallow fry.
- Add onion and saute.
- Add turmeric powder & Mutton Legs and saute.
- Add chilli powder & gram masala powder and saute.
- Add water and close pressure cooker.
- After 6 pressure cooker whistles close frame.
- Open pressure cooker and add coriander leaves.
- Serve hot.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food mutton leg soup recipe recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!