Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, matcha sponge cake made with pancake mix. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Matcha Sponge Cake Made with Pancake Mix is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Matcha Sponge Cake Made with Pancake Mix is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook matcha sponge cake made with pancake mix using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Matcha Sponge Cake Made with Pancake Mix:
- Prepare 100 grams Pancake mix
- Prepare 20 grams Sugar
- Take 70 grams Milk
- Prepare 1 Egg
- Prepare 10 grams Margarine
- Take 2 grams Matcha
Instructions to make Matcha Sponge Cake Made with Pancake Mix:
- Put the margarine in a heatproof bowl and microwave for 10 seconds to soften.
- Add the sugar, and mix well with a whisk. Mix in the beaten egg and milk.
- Add the pancake mix in batches, and mix until it becomes smooth. Then, mix in the matcha.
- Pour the dough into the silicone steamer and microwave for 3 minutes 30 seconds at 500 W.
- Put the lid on and let it steam for 2 minutes, then take it out of the microwave.
- Remove it from the mould, let it cool down and slice it to finish!
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food matcha sponge cake made with pancake mix recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!