Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, even easier salisbury steak. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Even Easier Salisbury Steak is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Even Easier Salisbury Steak is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have even easier salisbury steak using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Even Easier Salisbury Steak:
- Get 1 10 1/2 oz can golden mushroom soup, undiluted
- Get 2 lb ground round
- Prepare 1/2 cup italian breadcrumbs or crushed ritz crackers
- Get 1 large egg, beaten
- Make ready 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Prepare 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- Prepare 1 envelope onion soup mix
- Prepare 1/3 cup water
- Get 1 salt & pepper to taste
Instructions to make Even Easier Salisbury Steak:
- preheat oven to 350°F. mix 1/4 cup mushroom soup and all ingredients except water together in a big bowl, combine well
- shape into oval patties. i made 8, but amount depends on size you make yours
- spray 3 quart casserole with cooking spray & place patties in pan. it might be a little tight, but its fine because they will shrink a little as they cook
- bake for approximately 40 minutes…my oven runs extremely hot so it only took 20 mins, but 40 is about right for most
- drain fat
- combine remaining mushroom soup and 1/3 cup water, pour over patties
- bake another 10 minutes. i served mine over homeade mashed potatoes but egg noodles work well too.
- **just a note for people cooking for fusspots like me…my husband loves mushrooms & onions but kids detest them, so i sift out the offending veggies & put them all in my hubbys patties. i also only spooned a little of the mushroom soup (minus shrooms!) on top of their patties & poured Heinz bistro au jus beef gravy over theirs, and in the pan all around all the patties. that way everyone got the gravy they liked and the flavors combined nicely
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food even easier salisbury steak recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!