Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, mushroom stroganoff. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mushroom Stroganoff is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Mushroom Stroganoff is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook mushroom stroganoff using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mushroom Stroganoff:
- Prepare 250 g long grain rice
- Take 250 g mushrooms
- Get 250 g chestnut mushrooms
- Take 115 g shiitake mushrooms
- Take 1 onion
- Take 6 garlic cloves
- Make ready 4 tbsp sour cream
- Prepare 2 tbsp Worcester sauce
- Take 1 tbsp olive oil
- Prepare 1 vegetable stock cube
- Take 2 tbsp parsley
- Make ready 1 tbsp paprika
Steps to make Mushroom Stroganoff:
- Boil the kettle.
- Add boiling water and rice to a pan and set on a medium heat. Leave unstirred but adding more hot water if required.
- Chop all mushrooms, I like to do some sliced and some quartered. Dice onion and press garlic.
- Add onions, olive oil and garlic to a large pan. Cook until onions are softened.
- Add paprika and stir.
- Add mushrooms and keep stirring until mushrooms are mostly cooked.
- Make up stock.
- Add Worcester sauce and stock. Stir and leave until mushrooms are cooked.
- Take off the heat, add cream and parsley, then stir.
- Check rice is cooked.
- Add rice to a bowl, making a cave in the centre.
- Add stroganoff and serve.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food mushroom stroganoff recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!