Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, peanut chikki. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Peanut Chikki is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Peanut Chikki is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook peanut chikki using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Peanut Chikki:
- Take peanuts
- Prepare jaggery
- Make ready ghee
- Prepare dry fruits (Cashew and pistachios) for garnishing
Instructions to make Peanut Chikki:
- First roast peanuts in a pan at low flame. It will take about 8 - 10 min. When it is done let ot cool for some time. Now remove its skin. Keep peanuts in strainer as shown and discard its skin.
- Now take jaggery in a pan and melt it at low flame. Amount of jaggery should be same as peanuts. This time add ghee to it. It gives shine to our chikki. Now add 1 tbsp water to it so that jaggery should melt well. Check the consistency of jaggery. Take some water in a bowl and drop down jaggery to it. Check it with fingers if it is hard like crystal, it is ready.
- Now add roasted peanuts to it. And mix well with a spatula. Take a greased plate or butter paper and spread mixture on it evenly. Do it quickly otherwise mixture will set.
- Cut pieces with a sharp knife when it is hot. Now let it cool. Our crispy and delicious peanut chikki is ready.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food peanut chikki recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!