Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, sautéed mince beef with rice and vegetables. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Hello Lovelies, Please like this video, subscribe to my channel and let me know in the comment section if you have a video request. Thanks for your support. corn starch, beef, coconut milk, curry paste, brown sugar, vegetables. Oven Beef BarbacoaYummly. chipotle peppers in adobo, lime, vegetable oil, ground black pepper. No more boring ground beef recipes!
Sautéed Mince Beef with Rice And Vegetables is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Sautéed Mince Beef with Rice And Vegetables is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook sautéed mince beef with rice and vegetables using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Sautéed Mince Beef with Rice And Vegetables:
- Take 10-15 chorizo slices
- Get 1 large onion, chopped
- Get 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- Make ready 400 g mince beef
- Get to taste Ground black pepper
- Get to taste Salt
- Prepare Handful chopped parsley
- Take 1 chicken or beef stock cube
- Take as needed Water
- Prepare 150 ml wine
- Prepare 1 Bay leaf
- Take 1 carrot, sliced
- Make ready 2 tbsp tomato puree
- Take 3 tbsp olive oil
- Get as needed Rice
- Prepare 6-8 white cabbage leaves, shredded
Sliced an English cucumber thin and marinated for an hour in rice wine vinegar, a tsp of sugar and tsp of salt. Beef Mince Jollof Rice: the tasty version of Nigerian Jollof Rice prepared with minced beef. Pour the vegetable oil into a. Stir in rice, soy sauce and sesame oil.
Steps to make Sautéed Mince Beef with Rice And Vegetables:
- Heat the olive oil, then add the onions, garlic and bay leaf. Lightly fry until softened.
- Add the chorizo and tomato puree. Allow to fry for a few minutes.
- Add the beef, stock cube and wine as well as a small amount of water. Season with salt and pepper. Allow to simmer until fully cooked through.
- Add the carrots and allow to cook for about 10 minutes. Add water as needed when it starts to dry out and stir regularly.
- Add the rice (I used enough for 4 adults), parsley and cabbage. Add a good amount of water but don't cover the rice fully as it can be added in small amounts until rice is cooked, stir and cover with lid. Simmer until rice and cabbage is fully cooked and the rice has become almost dry but sticky. Add small amounts of water as needed if it starts to dry out.
- Remove bay leaf. Check seasoning and adjust if required. Serve immediately.
Pour the vegetable oil into a. Stir in rice, soy sauce and sesame oil. Return beef to skillet; heat through. I then sautéed the vegetables making sure to add the minced garlic and ginger at the end to prevent a burned bitter taste. I tried this one with regular rice and I cut out the peppers because my husband doesn't like them.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food sautéed mince beef with rice and vegetables recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!