Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, my chilli beef topped with melted cheese. 😘. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
My Chilli Beef Topped with melted Cheese. 😘 is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. My Chilli Beef Topped with melted Cheese. 😘 is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have my chilli beef topped with melted cheese. 😘 using 19 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make My Chilli Beef Topped with melted Cheese. 😘:
- Take Butter
- Make ready small onion chopped
- Get Beef Mince meat
- Prepare Crushed garlic 3 cloves
- Get red chilli
- Get chopped Chilli pepper red and green
- Prepare Sweet bell pepper chopped
- Take Beef stock cube
- Take or 1 Can of chopped Tomatoes
- Prepare Using the tomato can fill with boiling water add to the mince
- Get red kidney beans 120g
- Take black pepper
- Get good pinch salt
- Prepare tomato puree
- Take Worcestershire sauce
- Get tomato ketchup
- Prepare Chedder Red or Leicester cheese. Oat smoked chedder too
- Make ready pkts of cheesy Doritos share between 4
- Make ready Potatoes to make homemade chips
Instructions to make My Chilli Beef Topped with melted Cheese. 😘:
- Melt the Butter, fry onions for 1 minute then add the minced Beef. Fry for 5 minutes
- Next add the Garlic and mix
- Add the red chilli powder mix in
- Chopped chilli peppers green and red stir in and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Stir all in and then black pepper and salt
- Sweet pepper next mix
- Add beef stock stir in
- Add the can chopped tomatoes stir
- Add boiling water to the can and add that and stir.
- Add the kidney beans after rinsing them first.
- Add the tomato puree stir in
- Worcestershire sauc
- Lastly Tomato ketchup stir in and simmer for another 10 minutes if its too thick add a cup of boiling water stir and let it rest. then its ready.
- While its resting, cook your homemade Chips if your having them, and have your cheese ready.
- Finish with cheese melted on top add it in microwave for 30 seconds for fully melted
- And 1 tbls of Sour Cream on top (opt)
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food my chilli beef topped with melted cheese. 😘 recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!