Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, groundie rolls with chipotle dipping sauce. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Groundie Rolls With Chipotle Dipping Sauce is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Groundie Rolls With Chipotle Dipping Sauce is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have groundie rolls with chipotle dipping sauce using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Groundie Rolls With Chipotle Dipping Sauce:
- Get Groundie roll mixture
- Prepare 1 Veggie slaw mix
- Get 1/2 Finely sliced onion
- Prepare 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- Get 1 Couple dashes soy sauce
- Take 1 pinch of cumin
- Prepare 1 Couple pinches mckormicks steak seasoning
- Prepare 1 lb Ground beef
- Get Additional items
- Make ready 1 small bowl with water
- Get 1 packages Egg roll wrappers
- Make ready Chipotle cream sauce
- Get 1/2 can Chipotle in sauce
- Make ready 1 cup Sour cream
- Get 2 tbsp Mayonaise
Instructions to make Groundie Rolls With Chipotle Dipping Sauce:
- Start by cooking your ground beef with all seasonings, once cooked drain any excess oil and add in finely sliced onion and slaw mix along with wet ingredients cook till slaw is wilted down, turn off and let cool completely
- Once your groundie mixture is cooled lay out your egg roll wrapper point facing you, like a diamond shape. Now add in a spoonful or 2 of mixture. Grab the bottom point fold up then fold the sides and roll, once done dip your finger into the water and run along the Last point and seal your egg rolls up. Continue till desired amount are complete.
- Now too cook you may fry them in a skillet or I like them in the oven 350°F lightly spray with cooking spray on top turn half way thru baking till crisp.
- For your sauce just add the chipotle with some of the adobo sauce and mayo and sour cream to blender, blend well till smooth and creamy serve as a dipping sauce with groundie rolls Enjoy!
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food groundie rolls with chipotle dipping sauce recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!